Misanthropster: An Army of One

Those I revile today are...

13 September, 2006

people who mess with my brain when I'm sleep deprived

So I went to Wal-Mart at about 10 last night.

It was one of the more surreal experiences of my life.

There was a group of really hideous redneck kids hanging out in the chairs in front of the pharmacy.

Half of the store was roped off with Police Line tape.

There was a guy wandering around the store playing polka music on his accordion.

And, last, but not least, the store associates were playing Rocky Horror Picture Show on every single television in the store, and over the loudspeakers.

Totally fucked up, man...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss the bagpiper that used to play somewhere on top of the hill near the bowling alley... Pushing buggys into the store listening to Amazing Grace on the pipes was pretty weird too.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home