Misanthropster: An Army of One

Those I revile today are...

14 July, 2006

people who create unnecessary drama at work

1. Get a fucking hobby.

2. We're not in Jr. High any more. Put on your big girl panties and DEAL.

3. I take enough shit from the rest of the world that I don't need it from you.

4. You either.

5. Seriously. I hear TV is a good hobby. Or heroin. You know, something that will occupy a lot of time and give you something to talk about.

6. Really, just because you live an miserable fucking existence doesn't mean that I have to as well.

7. FUCK OFF.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crankster said...

Or, as Lyle said in Cecil B. Demented, "I used to have all these problems. Then I started to do drugs. Now I just have one problem: Drugs!"

4:17 PM  
Blogger misanthropster said...

Or as Vince Vaughn said in Be Cool "Bitch, you better not be trying to trade on that ass for the rest of your life, you'd better buy yourself a personality by the time you're 30."

or something like that. :)

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home