Misanthropster: An Army of One

Those I revile today are...

04 August, 2006

people who tell you to be at work at the wrong time

So my manager, who is new, and not very bright, professional or anything else for that matter, told me to be at work at 7:45 this morning. Which is two hours before I'm usually supposed to be at work.

I drag my ass out of bed TWO HOURS early this morning. I go into work. Nobody is there. NOBODY. The only other person there is someone who was also told by this same manager to be there two hours early.

So I find the manager on duty. She said that they must have changed it while I was on vacation. WHATEVAH.

My manager wasn't on vacation.

She cost me TWO FRICKEN HOURS of sleep.

Not fun when you have a very small child.

I am not happy. At all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home