Misanthropster: An Army of One

Those I revile today are...

18 November, 2006

people who don't put on their big girl panties and deal

How to stop annoying Misanthropster in two easy steps.

1. Make the best of the situation. If you can't, just revel in the fact that your fingernails are not being pulled out one by one in a torture chamber by Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS. See, there's a plus right there. I gotta go back to the same thing I've quoted a few times since I started this blog. "You took the air, you took the time, you were fed, and you were free... you'd better put some beauty back, while you've got the energy..."

2. Quit whining.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I'm trying really hard here. There's no beauty coming from this body, so we have to try something else. Also, do i go with the thing? the grannyies? the low cuts? the leopard print, the little red bikini ones-----because if you leave it to my imagination, there's going to be a lot of Royal Purple involved.

3:24 AM  
Blogger misanthropster said...

snort.

There's plenty of beauty coming from that existence of yours, CEO.

Purple is always good.

9:52 AM  
Blogger mist1 said...

Seriously, I'm much better at whining. Can I just be one of the people that annoys you?

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think now it's "Misanthropster, Army Strong!"

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home