Misanthropster: An Army of One

Those I revile today are...

11 November, 2006

people who are cruel to animals

It's taken me quite a while to be able to deal with this enough so that I could post about it.

But basically, some dude in Loudon County, VA threw his girlfriend's 14-year-old declawed cat in a trash can and then stomped it to death.

The guy claimed self-defense. Fortunately the judge convicted the asshole, and he went to jail. For the requisite two minutes that the state of Virginia requires.

In cases like this, I really wish we had eye-for-an-eye punishment laws in this state.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'd kill the bastard way too fast for my taste. But breaking every bone n his body is a start.

2:25 PM  
Blogger heartinsanfrancisco said...

People who are cruel to animals or children should die. Period. I will not negotiate, I cannot be jollied into a more socially-acceptable stance. They need to die. We need to be rid of them.

And for my next trick...

1:33 AM  
Blogger mist1 said...

I am sharpening my cat's claws for revenge. Who's with us?

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll sharpen my cats and dogs claws. I think we should break every bone, but lets start with the toes first so he can't run away...

12:23 AM  
Blogger Crankster said...

Look at the bright side; maybe he got raped in jail.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Renpup said...

Bah! I hate hearing crap like this; it just makes me so angry.

I know I've told you about those wretched people I used to live next door to and their miserable pit bulls. My only regret in that instance is that I didn't call animal control soooner. I should've been far more worried about the health of those animals than if those fucking bastard neighbors were going to "be mad" at me.

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fucking hate my county.

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And after breaking every bone in his body, then the fire ants, not that I have an opinion, naturally.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home