Misanthropster: An Army of One

Those I revile today are...

05 July, 2006

people who blow stuff up until 12am around the 4th of July

So, my next-door neighbors who provide me with a never ending font of shit to get irritated by (on a near hourly basis) have cause me to absolutely freakin REVILE the 4th of July.

Starting about three days before the 4th they start (I kid you not) shooting off their various guns at random moments and setting off firecrackers. On occasion, setting off firecrackers by firing their guns at them.

This usually goes on from 9pm to 12am until somebody calls the cops on them.

FOR TWO WEEKS.

So yeah. For two weeks in July I feel like I'm living in Sarajevo circa 1994. Not to mention the other random times that these dumbasses spend firing high powered rifles over the field across the street.

You know, dudes, we're in the city limits. We ain't THAT far out in the country. Do you honestly think nobody will notice? Especially when you're firing your weapons AT a heavily traveled highway? AAAAAARGGGGGGHHHH

Yeah. So this morning our back yard was full of the detritus of our neighbor's "patriotic" celebrations. I'm so glad that honoring our country's independence means drinking beer, acting like an asshole, blowing shit up, and, oh, I don't know, KEEPING YOUR NEXTDOOR NEIGHBOR'S INFANT UP UNTIL MIDNIGHT.

aargh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home