Misanthropster: An Army of One

Those I revile today are...

15 December, 2006

people who are anti-semitic

Seriously, isn't anti-Semitism, so, like, 1933?

At work today, I had a customer go off on an anti-semitic rant for about 15 minutes.

The lady in question must have at some point noticed the rather pissed expression on my face, as she ended her little diatribe with "But, for all that, Jews are very smart and very good at business."

WHAT? Seriously? Anti-Semitism from 60-year-old white women who aren't even Southern? Are you freakin kidding me?

I'm still in shock.

So, I'm married to a man that is half-Jewish. Ok, so according to the Jewish law of return, Heinrich Himmler, and my mother, he's fully Jewish as his mother was Jewish (converted to Catholicism, don'tchaknow), but whatever.

By my estimation, that would make my child a quarter Jewish. Or something.

Anyway, and I didn't realize this, apparently the Jews are at the root of all evil in this country, including causing the complete commercialization of Christmas, violence on television and in movies, the rise of black culture, blah blah blah blah.

Yeah, this came from a woman who was buying a couple hundred dollars worth of Christmas presents from me. And then wanted everything discounted or free, along with free gift-boxes and free gift-wrap.

Really though, what have the Jews done to people in this country? Anything? I can't talk about Israel and that government's particularly crappy policies in this post... I'm really just thinking about Jews in America...

and shit, aside from the occasional Christian infant that my husband snacks on, and his barely noticeable horns, he hasn't hurt anyone lately...


merry fucking christmas...

11 Comments:

Blogger The CEO said...

*I* on the other hand, have ridden rough shod, on many a bigoted bitch. I used to try to persuade them to buy a set of pillories and lock them selves in naked for their husband's enjoyment. Leave a note, I'd tell them, and confess your sins, and atone by asking him to fuck you in the ass all night. A sure cure for constipation.

Being bigoted, they were stupid enough to fall for it. Sometimes, their husbands might discipline them first. They would come around with very sore asses and tell you all about it later. Bigots are pretty stupid. Ruined their f*cking Christmas', I did. Too bad I didn't get to help.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Pickled Olives said...

hahaha!If the Jews are behind the commercialization of Christmas, WHY do Christians fall for it?

HOW did you stand there for 15 minutes listening to this BS? You must work at Nordies where you have to kiss the customers touch. Sorry.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Crankster said...

"Barely noticeable horns?"

A little offended over here. My horns are really obvious, damnit!

BTW, pass me a baby, would ya? One of the nacho cheese ones.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: where's Mel Gibson when you need him?

2:31 PM  
Blogger M@ said...

So 1933? I don't think so. Around the world the Jews are the only ones it's OKAY to hate.

What cracked me up about that conference of evil in Iran this week was a photo of David Duke. He was wearing a... conference badge. Yes, folks, they have a listserv and all of the conference attendees got 2006 Anti-Semite Conference bags with a program book, ID badge, free trial-sized products.

Following the opening speech were "break-out" sessions, roundtables and, probably, a hall filled with vendor booths.

Un-fucking believable.

5:09 PM  
Blogger M@ said...

ceo, i want a bigoted wife.

5:11 PM  
Blogger M@ said...

okay, she's gonna criticize jews but then she wants a discount. sounds like she's a possible recruit, to me.

5:13 PM  
Blogger The CEO said...

I could start a business, advertise for single bigoted women looking for husbands. Intelligence not required. Objective: marriage. I could make a fortune. I could also stock pillories, and flogging devices. Crankster, I could use some horned financing, and some nacho babies myself. You want to open a Franchise?

1:00 AM  
Blogger Le Renard said...

sounds like a good idea. then you can make sure they marry illegal immigrants or black people, or (horror of horrors) a jew. god people are so stupid. especially around christmastime. almost makes you hate the holiday.

any spicy babies left?

12:44 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

So THAT'S where my christian infant went.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Welcome to my everyday life in Berlin.

I swear, one would think at least the Jews were a a no-go touch-zone in Berlin.

I want to walk around with a fat history back and slap it across the face of every racist.

Whew.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home