Misanthropster: An Army of One

Those I revile today are...

27 June, 2008

people who have tunnel vision

Ok. I see you standing at the corner of Wall Street and Broadway reading your map, blocking all the pedestrians who are desperately trying to get to the subway fast so that we can eke out an extra five minutes with our loved ones after an hour-long train ride.

It's allright. I've gotten used to the tourists who have no concept of how much fucking space they occupy.

Anyway, I see you at the corner of Wall and Broadway, with your face buried in your map. And I hear you say "Trinity Church HAS to be around here somewhere. This map says it's at the corner of Broadway and Wall Street."

Which, honestly, you MIGHT SEE IF YOU FUCKING TOOK YOUR NOSE OUT OF YOUR MAP THAT YOU'RE STANDING ON THE FUCKING FRONT STEPS OF THE CHURCH!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home