Misanthropster: An Army of One

Those I revile today are...

27 June, 2008

people who mistake leggings for actual pants

They're not. Really.

And it doesn't matter how skinny you are. I can still see your ass through the back.

This goes for men, too.

Furthermore, if you insist on wearing leggings as actual pants, please do so to go out at night, not during the workday.

I really don't want to be looking at your "whoa there, cougar" camel toe, or your purple starfish during the day.

Nor do I want to see your stretchmarks THROUGH YOUR PANTS.

And don't give me that bullshit that "they're comfortable."

SACRIFICE SOMETHING FOR YOUR FELLOW HUMANS! Cover your ass!

1 Comments:

Blogger SaraSoup said...

I really don't want to be looking at your "whoa there, cougar" camel toe, or your purple starfish during the day

HHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

ha
haha
hahahahaha

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home