Misanthropster: An Army of One

Those I revile today are...

27 June, 2008

people who don't wear bras (this one's for the ladies)

I get that it's summer.

If you're a tourist, I get that you're on vacation.

If you're a native, I get that you think you can get away with it because you think your breasts are small.

I know that it gets rather warm in the city. I live here.

I don't even know where to begin.

1. If you're a tourist, your mind may be on vacation, but, honey, I hate to tell you this, but your boobs aren't.

2. If you're a native, really. There isn't a single female over the age of 15 who shouldn't be, AT THE VERY LEAST, wearing some sort of bra. And if you really can't stand wearing them, and you really really are flat chested, buy some GODDAMNED pasties (Ricky's has them, for $4.99/2) and cover up those headlights. I've been traumatized by so many nipples I shouldn't have seen...

1 Comments:

Blogger Renpup said...

Hey, it's good to have you back!

And may I point out, I distinctly remember when we were 19 that you strongly encouraged me to go braless. My 19-year old 36Cs would have nothing to do with it. NOTHING!

I'm glad to see you've changed your outlook on bras. :) I missed you!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home