Misanthropster: An Army of One

Those I revile today are...

20 June, 2006

People who drive 10 miles an hour below the speed limit

Ok, so I have a little bit of rage today.

People who drive 10 miles an hour below the speed limit suck. Hard. Especially when they do it on my street, every day, in front of me. I think the only time I've gone the full 45 mile-per-hour speed limit on my road has been at 4 a.m.

Oh, they've got all the time in the world to look at the trailer parks (another post) and the storage sheds that line Rt. 114. Yup. "Lookee there, bub, BillyBob has a new pickup on blocks in his front yard."

"Hoo-boy, looks like them cops is makin them another crystal meth bust."

"Why, slow down there DelzaRay, I think that's gotta be the sixth road kill we've seen in the last quarter mile."

oy.

And then there's the farm equipment. Which is inevitably in front of me when I'm trying to get to work on time and I'm running a minute or two late. Yeah. The farm equipment which is going five miles an hour. Of course they need to be on the road at 7:45 a.m. Nobody else needs to use the road then...

Help. Me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right! Always in the way and the tractors that DON'T pull over when there is 57 cars behind them...JEBUS. Eff'n farmers!
Oh wait......

I had a driver the other day who was "showing off the landside that obviously wasn't his so that his guests would think that he had a big hand or dick in it" or something like that.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home